Sunday 16 March 2014

All Silver Errthang




Silver jewellery is without a doubt every girl's best friend. It's a timeless staple. Pair it with anything (expect maybe gold jewellery, fashion faux pas or what) and you can look a million dollars... sort of. 
  1. Regal Rose: Red Stone Silver Midi-Ring         
Valentines Day '14, or should I say two weeks later... since my boyfriend couldn't be on time for his own funeral. I'll let him off though, he did well. Midi rings are generally my enemy, always falling off (especially after a few drinks...), but this one from Regal Rose is adjustable, prefect to fit tightly on my chubby little fingers (Warning: The red stone does NOT look as prominent as it does on the website and if it wasn't for the sentimental value I'd probably have claimed it was faulty). 
     
    2. Angel Wing Nipple Piercing 

Tacky right? A nipple piercing is like marmite and if I'm honest after getting it pierced I started getting sick of the sight of everyone tweeting constantly about which luminous balls to screw on their new piercing. And then I found this, its just so damn pretty I couldn't resist and from the minute I put it in I fell right back in love with my piercing. (I purchased this from a piercing shop in Newcastle called Blue Lotus, but I can guarantee you'd find one on eBay) 

    3. Kate Spade x Nail Inc. 

I pulled this little treat out from the bottom of my stocking Christmas '13. Nails Inc is by far the best nail polish brand I've came across to date. Dries within seconds and so easy to apply. My Mam (the queen bargain hunter) found this free with a glamour magazine and decided to buy 4 (of the same magazine) so we had the whole set. I wasn't complaining. Works as a new addition to this season's metallic trend.

    4. Pandora: Rose and Heart Ring // Flower Silver Ring, Cubic Zirconia // H&M: Plain Silver Ring

I was far too spoilt on my 18th birthday and received these two Pandora rings. If I'm honest, I never really considered myself much of a fan of Pandora, but these rings are never off my hands (unless alcohol is involved). The flowered diamond ring is hands down my all-time favourite accessory and makes my stubby fingers a little bit more bearable. The plain silver ring is part of an H&M set, there are plenty in store all year round. 

    5. Moon Bracelet

If anyone knows me, they know I have an obsession with all things moon related. It's like I feel some sort of bond just because my middle name is Penaluna which is (supposedly) latin for Hill of the Moon. Hence why my Mam got me this for Christmas gift wrapped with a pastel blue bow. 

    6. Skull Nose Stud

This is when I let my inner goth run wild and free. I snapped up this teeny tiny piercing at Leeds Festival '13, its hard to find a nose stud (or it was...) that isn't just a standard diamond so I just had to get this one. They even sized it for me!

    7. Indian Jewelled Anklet

My flatmate visited India recently and brought me back this anklet from a market she stumbled upon. It looks great with turned up jeans and a spring vest, not to mention the fact I feel so cultural wearing it. It even comes with its own tiny bells that have me sounding like a cat every time I move. 

    8. Vatican City Ring 

I couldn't leave St. Peter's Basilica without picking up some stylish fashion pieces could I?! The ring is coved inside and out with words from the scriptures, a quirky accessory to say the least. Who knew the Pope could be a style icon?

    9. Pandora: June Birthstone Ring // H&M: Silver Patterned Ring

I also got this Pandora Ring for my 18th, made with moonstone- must be fate. 

   10. Links London: Skull Friendship Bracelet 

Sadly, this bracelet hasn't seen as much daylight as it deserves. It was an anniversary present from an ex (who I no longer get along with to say the least), its a real gothic treasure and I think its time to suck it up and give it back its rightful home on my wrist. 

    11. Regal Rose: Mini Moon Crescent Necklace

Anniversary '14 or shall I say 5 weeks later... It just gets worse. It's such a sweet necklace that I 100% picked myself no matter how much my boyfriend tries to tell how successful he is at present buying... Please.  

  







2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I nominated you for the LIBSTER award. This award is just a way of saying I really like your blog and letting other people know about your blog .If you are interested go to my post and answer the questions I asked on your blog. Follow me on instagram much love XO.

    http://smil3zandstyle.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award-q.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete