Wednesday 16 July 2014

NEON PATTERNED PALAZZO











Palazzo Pants- Primark // Bralet- Missguided // Sliders- Primark // Mini Clutch- Primark

With my holiday booked (finally!!!) I headed straight to Primark for some summer suitable outfits, after putting my much loved turtlenecks to bed. 

A pair of palazzo pants are a summer must-have, especially against the heat waves Cyrus will no doubt throw at me. Nothing is cooler than a pair of flares and I love how I can roam the streets feeling like I'm in my Pjs. Definitely feeling those chilled hippy vibes in these pants. 

The pattern is not too garish and worked perfectly with my neon mini clutch which I fell in love with purely for how eye-catching it is... literally. Neon is my favourite to style at the minute, I love injecting a bit of colour in my outfits without going over the top. 

I paired these pants with a simple bralet to balance the outfit out and again in prep for those summer heat waves. I also realise I have mini bunches in but why not. 

And obviously, no summer is complete without a Primark Birk dupe. 

(I have left the tags on as I'm still debating between this pair and pair of palazzos... will be up on the blog soon!)

Palazzo Pants- £12
Bralet- £10
Sliders- £5
Clutch- £2



No comments:

Post a Comment