Monday 16 June 2014

DOGTOOTH







Spaghetti Strap Vest- Missguided // Formal Joggers- Primark // Tattoo Choker- Ebay // Heels- Topshop // Clutch- H&M // Lip Creme in Sweetie- Topshop Makeup

For someone who loves nothing more than a black and white outfit combination, dogtooth is an absolute dream.

I had been swooning over this top for sometime before Missguided offered a 20% discount at which point I was straight online to snap it up. I love the 90's neckline, which I have a little bit of an obsession with at the minute, however, the material is a little strange... It reminds me of a bathing suit, much like neoprene I guess, just much cheaper in appearance. I think the lesser quality appearance is however mostly due to the patterning which seems really... fake? For £8 though, I can't complain, I definitely don't regret this buy. 

To liven up this outfit a bit, I threw on my electric blue heels and a hot pink lipstick which surprisingly worked better than I expected. 

Dogtooth Vest- £8 (Originally £10 without discount)
Formal Joggers- £12
Tattoo Choker- £2.59
Heels- £45
Clutch- £18
Lip Creme- £8






1 comment: