Friday 13 June 2014

90'S MAXI










Black Maxi Dress- H&M // Studded Wedges- Topshop // Mac Lipstick- Ruby Woo 

What. A. Surprise.

I chose a black dress to attend my English Society ball... shock. In my defence I did in fact want something simple and which maybe made me seem a tad sophisticated... seem underlined. After sneaking in a bottle of rum into a rather prestigious ball I clearly don't know the meaning on the word classy, but can anyone living on a student budget? Justifying it to myself as always. 

I fell in love with the modest 90's neckline on the dress, the way the chiffon hung and the subtle side split to flash a bit of leg. Overall, this dress was a perfect timeless addition to my wardrobe. 

Much like the dress, I kept accessories basic with some plain studded wedges and red lipstick. I really felt like a princess (in a weird gothic kinda way) after buying my first maxi dress and I could wear it all day everyday if I could. 

The photos are courtesy of my flatmate and her a m a z i n g photography skills and I can honestly say I had the best night with this girl. The Midsummer Nights Dream themed evening was a fantastic celebration of the end of first year which although is kinda sad, I'm never been more excited to spend another two years with my favourite people. 

Maxi Dress- £15
Wedges- £25 (Sale price)
Lipstick- £15

No comments:

Post a Comment