Tuesday 10 June 2014

ALL BLACK


 




Formal Joggers- Primark // Lace Mesh Top- Topshop // Snakeskin Flatforms- Office Outlet Ebay // Clutch- Urban Outfitters // Infrared Lipstick- Topshop

There is nothing that makes me feel more sophisticated than an all black outfit, even with the typical gothic labelling. I wore this to a smart/casual lunch outing a couple of weeks back and felt rather mature as I sipped down a few midday cocktails. 

I fell in love with plain black formal joggers when I saw them in Topshop, the fit is extremely flattering especially on those with bigger bums- which is a category I am most definitely in. However, the hefty price tag led me to search else where and I came across an exact pair in Primark. I can not stress enough how identical these trousers are, I'd even go as far to say the fit was better and at less than half the price I went ahead and bought two pairs. 

I often pair them with crop tops to show off the fitted style and choose a see-through lace crop to stand out against the black and break it up with the subtle hints of... tummy. My dad brought me the clutch back from Manchester a few years back, I expected it to be a lot bigger but its stands out perfectly against my all black look with the cool spider-web like patterning... just can't escape my inner goth. 

Formal Joggers- £12
Mesh Lace Top- £20
Flatforms- £13
Clutch- £18
Lipstick- £8


4 comments:

  1. I like this look; it's all about the small details like the lace on your top. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. black outfits are the best! I love crop tops with baggy trousers, I definitely think they balance the bottoms out. would love if you could check out my blog! :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thats exactly right! I was thinking the same but couldn't put it in to words... so thanks!
      Will do :)

      Delete