Wednesday 11 June 2014

PALM PRINT FORMAL JOGGERS






Mesh Long Sleeved Top- Topshop // Crescent Moon Necklace- Regal Rose // Formal Joggers- H&M // Boyfriend Coat- H&M // Mary Jane Shoes- Topshop

My obsession with palm tree print is becoming more and more obvious by the day. Before I put a ban on myself from buying any more I spotted these formal joggers a.k.a heaven in pants form. 

Comfiest. Things. Ever. 

I took these photos a few days back when the weather was pretty grim, hence the much needed wooly boyfriend coat. I bought these formal joggers to wear for more formal occasions (pairing them with small stiletto heels and a small vest), but after being jokingly told I was still in my 'pyjamas' whilst standing at the bar in the local pub I decided they're probably more fitting for a 'glamorous' substitute to sweat pants for those lazy shopping days ect. 

Formal Joggers- £12.99
Boyfriend Coat- £26 (with online discount code)
Mesh Long Sleeved Top- £20
Moon Necklace- £8
Mary Jane Shoes- £32




No comments:

Post a Comment