Wednesday 4 June 2014

NEON PALM PRINT




Tattoo Choker- Ebay // Mesh Top- Primark // Palm Tree Skort- Primark // Fishnet Socks- Ebay // Clutch- Topshop // Cleated Boots- H&M

Outfit posts are (eventually) becoming a regular thing. I've now moved back home, out of my dingy and dull student room, and have finished all my exams/coursework. From now I am dedicating myself to my blog, mostly for my own sanity as I have recently got a full time (ish) job as a waitress which sounds hell, but also because it seems to be the only hobby I've really stuck which really shows how much I enjoy it and how driven I am to become a fashion journalist. 

I thought I'd kick it off with an outfit I wore to a club a couple of weeks back that I never got the chance to photograph. Not going to lie, I felt a bit out of the ordinary with my 90's double buns, neon palm trees and fishnet socks but after non-stop essay writing the few days previous I was all for letting my hair down. This skort was an absolute steal, praising Primark right now for their jump on the palm tree craze. The material alone is Topshop standard, very floaty and in my opinion much better than those usual structured skorts from the likes of Zara. Neon is very much in at the minute, so I was delighted to find something with just a pop of colour as I'm not the bravest when it comes to vibrant colours. The mesh top was slightly revealing... for a club environment it went perfectly, however, otherwise I'd have paired it with a black long-sleeved crop top. 


Tattoo Choker- £2.89 (inc. P&P)
Mesh Top (Old)- £4.00
Palm Tree Skort- £10
Fishnet Socks- £2.59 (inc. P&P)
Clutch- £40
Cleated Boots- £35





4 comments:

  1. Your style is amazing!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, it's over on my blog if you'd like to check it out!

    Sarah - Sarah D Adores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Definitely Topshop standard! Thank you!

      Delete