Tuesday 20 May 2014

BEARING ALL WITH PERSPEX

Perspex Crushin'
Kendal Jenner's rather exposed walk down the Marc Jacobs runway quite literally epitomises fashion of the 21st century. Nothing is private. As our outfits become a little more risqué, a little more revealing, so do our accessories. For those who say the window to the soul are the eyes they are wrong, its the contents of a woman's handbag. Be prepared to bear all with the arrival the perspex clutch, the incredibly minimalist nothing-to-hide fashion statement of the year. Personally, I'd pair these clutches with a neutral outfit, keeping with the subtle nature of the bag whilst making sure I kept the contents to the standard of a show room. I'm sure no one wants to see old grotty vaseline tubs, a staple for nearly all my handbags.





6 comments:

  1. Love all of them! I would give everything for the Chanel one!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats by far my absolute fave!
      Following :)

      C x

      Delete
  2. I think they're pretty, but I agree: no one wants to see the odd bits and pieces that fall to the bottom of my bag! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely bags best saved for evenings, my day time bags are always over flowing, not a good look!

      C. x

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! Love that they're see-through. Would love it if you stopped by my blog http://justjone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely top of my wish list!
      Will do :)

      C x

      Delete