Thursday 8 May 2014

411 TOPSHOP SWEETIE LIP CREAM




Red lipstick has indeed taken over my life. Same shade, different day... you could say. I decided to go for something a bit daring, a bold statement lipstick, so I turned to an extreme pink. In person the lip cream definitely stands out, especially as I paired it with a simple black and white outfit to make sure my lips were the main focus. I recommend pairing it with neutral colours to almost deservedly frame the lip cream, otherwise you run the risk of looking like a child who has just discovered crayons. I have to praise the people behind this formula, the colour stayed on all night, even after a few vodka and cokes... No need to reapply. Nothing better on a night out. 

Price:                  4/5 -£7.00 with 10% Student Discount.  
Long-Lasting:    5/5 -At least 6 hours with no need to reapply.
Moisturising:     5/5 -Creamy texture leaves lips feeling hydrated.
Finish:                3/5 -Little smudgy round the edges, although a silky finish. 
Pigmentation:    5/5 - Intense Colour. Little goes a long way. 






2 comments:

  1. this color is so pretty and it looks great against your skin tone!

    www.lebowman.com

    L.E xoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! Definitely the best quality lipstick I've bought to date.

      C
      xxx

      Delete