Monday 19 May 2014

90'S DOUBLE BUN




Bun's are everywhere, from the man bun (or mun) to the 90's double bun. My tattoo chocker on, fishnet socks pulled up, I wanted something a bit different to the standard hair-down routine, I'm always one for standing out. I headed to Fez club (See below for my track of the night) looking like some sort of feline and loved every minute of it, despite the unwanted attention my- and I quote 'Crazy hair'- attracted. Thank you Gwen for the inspiration.

Step 1: Take two sections of hair and tie them back into two pony tails either side of your head and as high up as possible.

Step 2: Twist the pony tail until it becomes a long twist of hair.

Step 3: Wrap it round and round the bobble until not hair is left.

Step 4: Pin into place.


Gwen photo: Gwen Stefani in The Vma's 10 Sept. 1996 04 Gwen-Stefani-1998-vmas_mtv-4.jpg

Saturday night I went to see Bontan at Fez Club in Sheffield who played a remix of Josh Butler's Got a Feeling seriously worth listening to:





2 comments:

  1. definitely captured the 90s look! tattoo chokers bring back so many memories.. I used to have so many of these and now they've cropped back up in fashion!xxx
    http://tasxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know its so weird! Kind of a shame I never kept them... Would have came in handy!

      C x

      Delete