Wednesday 30 April 2014

H&M LOOSE FITTING TROUSERS

H&M Loose Fitting Trousers

These formal esque-jogger pants are perfect for a dress down Sunday, especially for someone you wouldn't catch in a pair of nike sweat pants even if the other option was public nudity. Possibly a slight exaggeration... but I just stress enough my distain for tracksuit bottoms of any sort, no pretentious Jack Wills sweats for me thank you. 

Although, in contrast to the norm of duvet drowning and TV catch ups, I generally spend my Sundays shopping so these trousers are ideal to channel those chilled Sunday vibes. A much needed comfort during the obligatory coffee break but not so much that you appear to have just rolled out of bed. 

Paired with a crop top and a boyfriend coat, there is no way you could be mistaken for a sweat pant enthusiast.


No comments:

Post a Comment