Thursday 10 April 2014

TURTLENECKS & FAUX LEATHER






Turtle Neck- Primark // Biker Skirt- H&M // Chunky Boots- H&M // Necklace- Vintage Napier // Gold Onyx Ring- Vintage // Gold Watch- Casio // Bag- Topshop // Vegas Volt Lipstick- Mac

I don't think I'll ever see the day I don't love an all black combo. This is without a doubt my go-to outfit for nights out, especially when I'm letting my inner goth run wild and free. I know what you're thinking- a turtleneck in a club, really? But it was hands down the comfiest night I've had out. My chunky boots were my best buy of 2013, not the most feminine, but I adore them. To set this look off, I felt it really needed a statement bag, just so I don't get completely lost in the crowd... 

Screw the Little Black Dress.


4 comments:

  1. Pretty post!
    Independentartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit!!!

    hannahnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete